Join the UK’s Association of Teachers of Singers
First and foremost, AOTOS considers itself to be both serious-minded and friendly. It is a collection of equals, who are content and willing to share experiences and expertise in a non-judgmental manner and atmosphere.
Any singing teacher who is serious about the quality of their teaching skills, who is open to the possibilities of extending their knowledge, and who is willing to listen to the opinions and experiences of others should actively consider membership of this Association.
Attendance at Conferences, local events, and at the annual Teacher Training Course constitute valuable opportunities for Continuing Professional Development.
Membership Benefits include:
- Contact with other singing teachers
- Access to the Members Only section of the Association’s website
- Sharing of techniques, repertoire and experiences
- Inclusion in the AOTOS list of members
- Regular conferences
- Twice-yearly magazine
- Annual teacher training course
- Information and guidance on training in general
Fill in our joining form to become a member of the United Kingdom’s Association of Teachers of Singing.