Join the UK’s Association of Teachers of Singers
First and foremost, AOTOS considers itself to be both serious-minded and friendly. It is a collection of equals, who are content and willing to share experiences and expertise in a non-judgmental manner and atmosphere.
Any singing teacher who is serious about the quality of their teaching skills, who is open to the possibilities of extending their knowledge, and who is willing to listen to the opinions and experiences of others, should consider membership of this Association.
Membership benefits include:
- Valuable opportunities for Continuing Professional Development at AOTOS conferences, local events, and training courses
- Contact with other singing teachers through our local pods, and online in our secret Facebook group – sharing techniques, repertoire and experiences
- Inclusion in the AOTOS online Directory and printed Members’ Handbook
- Regular conferences with respected professionals across the field
- Twice-yearly magazine
- Regular training courses, now at three different levels of ability
- Access to the Members Only section of the Association’s website
|Student member (in full-time education)||£10|
Our subscription year runs from 1 January to 31 December.
Individual members and students: when you join you only pay for the months left in the current year. (So in January £55, February £50, March £46, April £41, May £37, June £32, July £27, August £23, September £18, October £14, November £9, December £5.)
Corporate members have rolling membership, so we will ask you to renew a year after the date you joined.
How to join
- Fill in our joining form and choose which information you want displayed our online Directory, so that anyone looking for a voice teacher can find you.
- Follow the link at the end of the form to pay through Payal, using a debit card or credit card, or a Paypal account.
- If you would rather pay by cheque or bank transfer, or would like to set up a direct debit, fill in our joining form and then contact our Administrator, Beck Laxton, for instructions: email@example.com