We offer group membership discounts for singing teachers within a school, college, conservatoire, or music service. Each member of the group pays a discounted price when they join, and every time they renew, and they get individual membership with all our usual benefits. Existing AOTOS members in the group will get the discount when they renew.
The minimum group is three, and the discount increases with the number of people:
- three to six people get a 15% discount
- seven to nine people get an 20% discount
- ten people or more get a 25% discount.
(Sorry, no extra discount for direct debit payments.)
Download this PDF to give to colleagues.
How to apply
To get the discount, nominate a group leader to email email@example.com with:
- the date you want membership to start
- a list of the group members (names and emails, plus membership numbers for anyone who is already a member)
- the email address of someone at the school, college, conservatoire, or music service we can ask to send us a brief email confirming your involvement with the organisation (or you can ask them).
We will confirm the amount of discount, then the group members just apply or renew as normal and pay the discounted price.
We will ask the group leader to confirm the group members in December each year, before renewals in January. Anyone who leaves the group can continue as a member, and pay the standard rate when they renew.
How to pay
- Individuals can sign up to pay by direct debit (sorry, no extra discount), or pay by bank transfer, with a PayPal account, or by cheque. If you want to join instantly, pay by PayPal at the standard rate and we will refund the discount.
- Organisations can request an invoice if you want to pay as a group rather than as individuals. You can pay by cheque, bank transfer or PayPal. Or sign up to pay by direct debit and we will calculate the correct payment for the group each year.