Summer 2024 Conference – call for submissions
20–21 July 2024
Yarnfield Park, Staffordshire
Call out for presentations
Following the success of the wonderful abstract presentations at our 2023 conferences, we are initiating a call for papers for the Summer 2024 Conference: Singing Teaching for the 21st Century – The Multifaceted Educator, to be held on the 20th/21st July in Staffordshire.
We invite submissions for a 15-minute mini presentation that concerns any aspect of singing teaching, singing within music education or work with the sung voice. Abstracts should be no more than 500 words and be referenced using the system of your choice. The deadline is 1st April 2024 and this is open to any singing teachers.
Submissions do not need to come from an academic institution and you do not need to have a particular qualification to submit. Abstracts must be anonymous – please do not mention your name, and submit these with a cover sheet that must include your name, abstract title and membership number if applicable. Abstracts submitted without this will not be considered. Your submission will be blind judged by a panel.
Please do send any queries to our administrator Georgia Barrington email@example.com
I look forward to seeing you at our Summer 2024 Conference.
Edwin Pitt Mansfield
- Eligibility: This opportunity is open to all involved in the teaching of singing or related educational work/research
- You do not need to hold a particular qualification or be connected to an academic institution
- Subject matter: Related to any aspect of singing teaching, singing within music education or work with the sung voice.
- Abstract: 300-500 words and bibliography submitted as a Microsoft Word Document
- Deadline: 1st April 2024
- Successful applicants will be informed by: AOTOS Conference Director
- Format: 15-minute presentation (PowerPoint/Sound will be available)
- Date: Saturday 20th or Sunday 21st July
- Venue: Yarnfield Park, Staffordshire
- All abstract presenters will need to book a place at the conference for the day(s) they are attending. Expenses can not be covered.
Please check the criteria above and send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a bursary available for this conference if you would like to attend but the cost is prohibitive. Members only.
Visit: https://aotos.org.uk/about/bursaries/norman-tattersall-bursary/ for details
Yarnfield Park Training and Conference Centre