We are always keen to hear from corporate organisations who are interested in supporting our work among singing teachers. We have music conservatoires, libraries and universities as well as examination boards and publishing companies as part of our growing membership list.
Your support for our work is invaluable, and there are opportunities to connect with the membership at large as well as attend our conferences and workshop days.
- Your name, logo and up to 50 words about your organisation on our Corporate Members page, together with a link to your website.
- Free email newsletter sent 6 times a year
- Opportunities to promote your new publications or services through the newsletter, subject to the editor's discretion. We cannot publicise any event falling two days either side of an AOTOS event.
- Free copy of the printed Annual Review/Preview, once a year (printed in December).
- One free A4 single sheet flyer sent out free of charge to more than 800 members with the Review, subject to availability.
- Opportunities to promote new publications through the Review
- Corporate members’ reduction for adverts and additional flyers in the Review. All advertising is at the discretion of the Editor and of the AOTOS Council:
|Advertising in the 2022 Review||Colour||B&W||AOTOS member||AOTOS corporate member||Commercial rate|
|Inside front or back cover||Colour||£220||£280||£370|
|Elsewhere in the magazine||B&W||£110||£160||£220|
|Inside front or back cover||Colour||£110||£160||£220|
|Elsewhere in the magazine||B&W||£70||£100||£130|
|Inside front or back cover||Colour||£85||£120||£160|
|Elsewhere in the magazine||B&W||£45||£70||£90|
|Flyers in magazine||£70||£100||£130|
- We'll send up to four free emails per year advertising your events, services or publications to all our members who have agreed to receive them – currently over 600 of them (provided that these are of benefit to our members, and events do not clash with AOTOS events for two days either side).
- We space out emails so anything you send has maximum impact. To this end, please schedule any emails with the Administrator in advance as we cannot always accommodate requests at short notice.
- Just send the text you would like sent out, including the subject line, to email@example.com
- Up to three members of your organisation can attend our conferences at the members’ price.
- Opportunities to sponsor individual events – development days, workshops and so on.
- Promotional opportunities at conferences and reduced prices for exhibition space at and putting leaflets in delegate packs:
|AOTOS member||AOTOS corporate member||Commercial rate|
|Exhibition stand at national conference (per table, per day)||£45||£50||£60|
|Leaflet in conference pack||45p per delegate||55p per delegate||65p per delegate|
There will be advertising opportunities in our conference brochures. Please contact Rachel Sherry, Corporate Liaison Office for cost details: firstname.lastname@example.org
For corporate members, £95 per annum.
- Pay for the rest of the calendar year when you join. £95 for memberships taken out from 1 January to 30 June / £50 for memberships taken out from 1 July onwards.
- To request an invoice before you join, contact our Administrator, Georgia Barrington: email@example.com
How to join
- Fill in our form for corporate members.
- Follow the link at the end of the form to pay through Paypal, using a debit card or credit card, or a Paypal account.
- If you would rather pay by cheque or bank transfer, or would like to set up a direct debit, fill in our joining form and then contact our Administrator, Georgia Barrington, for instructions: firstname.lastname@example.org