Eileen Price Bursary
To cover the cost of the Pathways Access Course (Access Day, Mentoring Programme, Follow-up Day). Travel and accommodation expenses are not included.
• Open to members and non-members
• Deadline for application: a month before the start of the course.
This bursary is intended for those who are experiencing difficulty in finding sufficient resources to cover fees. Examples of financial difficulty could be:
- a young teacher just starting out
- an established teacher who has taken a sabbatical or gone into full-time education
- an established teacher experiencing unexpected financial problems or a change in circumstances.
The application form asks you to describe why you need financial support. Please ask an AOTOS member who knows you to write separately in support of your case to the Secretary at email@example.com.
We will assess applications against the eligibility criteria using information from the personal statement on your application. We may also seek the opinion of the AOTOS member supporting the application. All correspondence regarding bursaries will be in strict confidence.
Please note that we expect to receive a greater number of applications than we have bursaries available and not all applications may be successful.
Applications will be assessed by the Training Director, Pathways Administrator and Secretary.