Venue and Accommodation
Dauntsey’s School , West Lavington, nr Devizes, Wiltshire SN10 4HE
Dauntsey’s is a mixed independent school set in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside three miles south of the delightful market town of Devizes and mid-way between the major prehistoric stone circles of Stonehenge and Avebury. There are extensive grounds and walks into the countryside from the site.
- we have exclusive use of the purposebuilt Music Department .
- Accommodation is in the new boarding house, Evans, in en-suite single rooms.
- all meals are provided on site.
- easy access from M4 and M3. by road. The school is off the A360, Devizes to Salisbury road.
- Nearest rail stations at Westbury or Chippenham,
- Trains will be met at Chippenham early afternoon Sunday 18th August, returning Saturday am (£10)
- Nearest airport Bristol, but good transfer to Heathrow via Reading
- Good bus links from Swindon and Salisbury.
To view a map of the school, click here.