The new ABRSM syllabus inside out
– a guide through the new syllabus, some ‘mock’ exams, and a closer look at the marking system
with Heidi Pegler (ABRSM examiner and syllabus compiler)
Sunday 18 February 2018
Kingswood Senior School, Lansdown, Bath, BA1 5RG
As well as being AOTOS’s Chair Elect, Heidi Pegler is an ABRSM examiner and trains new examiners. She was part of the team that selected songs for the new singing syllabus, published recently, and has also been an editor of the new songbooks (ABRSM Songbook Plus series) which have just been published (find out more at the ABRSM website).
- 10.30am: Registration – tea and coffee available
- 11am: Start
- 4.30pm: Finish
- Tea, coffee and water provided at registration and lunch
- Sorry, no lunches available – please bring your own packed lunch
- Members: £50
- Non-members: £55
- Students: £25
- Members bringing a non-member guest or guests: £40 each
From Bath Spa, a ten-minute taxi ride (01225 444444).
- Take exit 18 from M4, then the first exit onto A46 to Bath for about 3.5 miles.
- At roundabout take third exit onto A420.
- In less than a mile turn left onto Freezinghill Lane.
- After 1.5 miles bear left at the angled T-junction, continuing up the hill towards Lansdown Road.
- Continue on this road, passing race course, golf course and park & ride. Kingswood School is on the right, on the descent into Bath.
- Park along Fonthill Road.
Contact South West Representative Lucy Sealy with any queries.
Bookings closed at noon on Friday 9 February
After that date, please contact South West Representative Lucy Sealy to ask if late bookings are available.