Sunday 1 November 2020
10am to 4.30pm, St Paul’s Girls’ School
How to pay
- To pay by debit card, credit card or PayPal, click below to fill in the form; you’ll then be taken to the PayPal site to complete payment (you don’t need a PayPal account).
- To pay by cheque or bank transfer, click below to fill in the form, and send it. Ignore the PayPal page and email the Administrator at email@example.com, for our bank details and the address to send cheques to.
- If you need financial support to attend a conference, you can apply for a Norman Tattersall bursary to cover the fee (but not travel and accommodation expenses). Please apply, and ask another member to support your application, before 1 October 2020.
- The school is ten minutes’ walk from Hammersmith tube station (Piccadilly, District & Circle, and Metropolitan lines).
- On-street parking is free on Sundays in Brook Green.
- Step-free and wheelchair access is available.