We are always keen to hear from corporate organisations who are interested in supporting our work among singing teachers. We currently have music conservatoires, libraries and universities as well as examination boards and publishing companies as part of our growing membership list.
Your support for our work is invaluable, and there are opportunities to connect with the membership at large as well as attend our conferences and workshop days.
- Free copy of the annual Members’ Handbook (printed in October).
- Free listing and logo in the annual Members’ Handbook.
- Free copy of Singing magazine, twice a year (printed in July and December).
- One free A4 single sheet flyer in Singing magazine per membership year subject to availability.
- Corporate members’ reduction for additional adverts and flyers in Singing
- Opportunities to promote new publications through Singing
- Corporate members’ reduction for exhibition space at conferences.
- Corporate members’ reduction for putting leaflets in conference packs.
- Promotional opportunities at conferences.
- Up to three members of organisation to attend our conferences at members’ price.
- Opportunities to sponsor individual events – development days, workshops and so on.
- Up to four free emails per membership year to all our members who have agreed to receive them (more than five hundred).
Reduced rates for advertising
|Student member (in full-time education)||£10|
How to join
- Fill in our form for corporate members.
- Follow the link at the end of the form to pay through Paypal, using a debit card or credit card, or a Paypal account.
- If you would rather pay by cheque or bank transfer, or would like to set up a direct debit, fill in our joining form and then contact our Administrator, Beck Laxton, for instructions: firstname.lastname@example.org